A Buck A Day Deal
Advertising within GayWebChannel’s Online Gay Social Media LGBT Resource Community.
Thanks for your interest in our special introductory offer “A Buck A Day”. What can you buy today for less than a dollar a day? Maybe a newspaper or cup of coffee? What about an entire day’s worth of advertising on one of the largest Gay Social Media LGBT Resource Community Websites. It’s a great way to reach hundreds of thousands of people within the LGBT community. With our specific targeted LGBT communities we are confident any special advertising campaigns will be successful.
Our current special introductory offer lets you try it out advertising with us for only $60 bucks. You can stop at any time, restart at any time, place it on one website, various websites or all 100 websites, it’s your choice at any time! This offer is a limited deal and can end at any point, hurry before it’s gone!
To continue with placing your adverting campaign with us please note the following:
- No sexually explicit material advertising allowed
- Rates are $1 per day with a minimum purchase of 60 days ($60)
- Ad special is for the ads that run in the right and bottom margins only
- Ad special image format size is 250px X 250px only
- Ads image format type GIF, JPEG, PNG, less than 3 MB only
- Ads run from 12AM on the selected start date through 12AM of the selected end date
- Payment is to be made once your contact and advertisement details are submitted
- Questions or problems?
You may use the contact page or email us at: GWC @ GayWebChannel.com
After submitting you’ll need to pay for the ad below. You can use your PayPal or if you do not have a PayPal account just select the option to pay with a Debit Card or Credit Card.
Once the payment has been approved and we have received notice then your ad will be processed. We will send you a email letting you know that it’s posted. Thank you for advertising with us we wish you the best in your results! Have any questions please contact us.
CEO & Founder of GayWebChannel’s Online Gay Social Media LGBT Resource Community.
“We’re not an agency; we’re a way of thinking openly for gay social media.”